WalkerHealthCareIT is seeking a Meditech Lab Analyst for a project in CO. This is a consulting position. The Meditech Lab Analyst will be working on-site.
WalkerHealthcareIT Standard Perks
• Weekly pay via Direct Deposit
• All expenses paid including Per Diem
• W-2 or 1099 options available
• Weekly expense reimbursement via direct deposit (within 5 days)
• The selected candidate will have experience working with Meditech CS 5.66 and be an advanced level LAB builder with experience in hand held devices.
• Responsibilities include build, testing, configuration, as well as overseeing Go Lives at multiple facilities.
• Knowledge transfer is required.
• Prior experience at a large, multi-facility organization is a plus
• Advanced Level LAB builder in Meditech CS is required
• Lab Tech preferred
• Prior experience with hand-held device integration preferred
• Prior experience with Phlebotomy preferred
• Willingness to travel to different facilities for Go Lives are required
WalkerHealthcareIT recruits IT and Healthcare Technology professionals to assist Healthcare organizations with the movement to an integrated health system. We provide experienced contract consultants to help our clients navigate the huge changes that are coming as medicine shifts towards accountable care, electronic health records, and the use of and clinical informatics. We also provide EMR Technology contractors to assist clients with the implementation and administration of their EHR/EMR systems. We provide Contract, Contract-to-Hire and Permanent Placement recruitment services across all Healthcare IT application categories, from core clinical and patient data platforms to complex billing environments including; Ambulatory and Inpatient Systems, Clinical and Revenue Cycle Implementation, Electronic Medical Records (EMR) and Financial and Billing Systems.
HealthcareITCentral.com - 30+ days ago