Medline Industries, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Driver. We are seeking a dynamic, hard-working professional with a solid background in driving tractor-trailers and a desire to work for a fast-paced, large corporate organization. In addition to exceptional leadership and analytical skills, you must have a “roll-up your sleeves” attitude.
The challenging responsibilities of the position include:
- Operates a tractor-trailer or straight truck as directed that transports between the facility and multiple destinations. Typical route are within a 100-mile radius of the home terminal and include generally between 7 and 12 deliveries per day.
- Prepares, receives and provides appropriate documentation for the delivery and/or pick-up of goods to ensure timely service.
- Loads, secures, unloads and delivers cargo in accordance with customer needs and company policies.
- Maintains radio or telephone contact with home terminal/dispatch center to receive delivery instructions or notices of changes in route or schedule to meet customer needs and maintain safe operations.
- Maintains a log of travel and cargo in accordance with Federal and State regulations and company needs.
- Responsible for daily inspection of vehicle, ensuring proper function of all safety related features of the vehicle at all times; Refueling as needed.
In return, Medline offers a business casual, entrepreneurial work environment with strong growth potential; a competitive compensation package; along with a complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance; education assistance; 401(k) with company match and much more!
The required skills for this position are:
Medline Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action and Drug Free Employer. No agencies please.
- Minimum 2 years tractor-trailer/commercial driving experience required.
- Must be licensed to operate the assigned vehicle.
- Must be able to meet all Federal and State requirements for the operation of commercial motor vehicles.
- Must have a clean driving record with no serious violations.
- Must be able to work 8 hours per day, 5 days a week and be available for overtime as required to meet business needs within the appropriate State and Federal regulations.
- Must maintain a clean presentation of the driver and vehicle.
- Must have a Class A CDL.
When health care supplies are on the line, Medline Industries goes toe-to-toe with the big guys. With more than 125,000 products, the...