Meeting And Event Planner 2
Manages and executes all logistical aspects of multi-day meetings, conferences, tradeshows or events for Wells Fargo Corporate Business groups. Researches site locations and may conduct site visits/inspections to insure suitability and capability of vendors; prepares requests for vendor bids and reviews bids for competitiveness; negotiates site and service contracts for facilities, transportation, lodging, food, entertainment, events and related activities; advises clients on format, speakers, activities, and/or entertainment; plans; and monitors program budgets. Establishes and maintains ongoing vendor relationships to ensure they are cost-effective and deliver quality service.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Advise internal clients on event format, speakers, activities, d cor and entertainment
- Manage event communications, collateral production, and online registration tools
- Plan and manage program budgets
- Develop contingency plans/arrangements including risk management, security, corporate tax and compliance
- Participate and/or lead strategic projects to support team function
- Evaluate event effectiveness and future improvement opportunities
- Establishes and manages client relationships, expectations, and delivery of services to maximize customer satisfaction; continuously identifies and executes on new business opportunities
3+ years meeting and event planning experience.
Ability to work independently and as part of a team, managing multiple meetings and events, with a sense of urgency. Proven success working with internal clients across lines of businesses at all levels. 25% or more travel required, with regular nights and weekends. Excellent verbal and written communication skills Database management and registration process expertise, preferably with StarCite or similar strategic meeting management system. Proven success managing to and delivering on various client expectations. Proficient in MS Office products, including Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint. Technical experience working with HTML or HTML editor.
Working knowledge of ROI and Strategic Meetings Management processes. Technical experience working with HTML or HTML editor.
BA/BS or equivalent.
Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. It...