AMEX M&E is seeking a candidate who is articulate, professional and customer oriented who possesses strong organizational skills needed to manage a multitude of details associated with client housing and registration, small hospitality events and informational pieces. An existing knowledge/experience with creating web based registration forms required.
Candidate must have the communication skills needed to interact between our clients, hotels and medical association clients.
Manage attendee logistics and communication including:
- Housing Management
- Ground Transportation
- Registration Websites
- Event Communications (Save the Date, Meeting invites, Travel letters, etc.)
- Reports via StarCite Attendee Registration tool
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience in meeting planning,
- Proven track record for managing multiple housing blocks
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Dedication to detail and ability to work well under pressure in a deadline driven environment
- Knowledge of website build process and attendee management process via StarCite
- Excellent knowledge meeting logistics, housing bureau and medical association policies and Healthcare compliance
- High School Diploma, College Degree or Work Equivalent
This position is virtual with strong preference for a candidate who resides within driving distance to Cincinnati, Ohio. Additionally, qualified candidates must reside within the state of Ohio.
Primary Location: US-Ohio
Each day, American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for...