Researches, contacts, negotiates, and books hotel ballrooms to develop and produce efficient, cost effective, and well-planned Rich Dad Education, Inc. events. Coordinates and responsible for bookingtravel itineraries, hotel accommodations, vehicle rentals, and ground transportation, when necessary, for Tigrent Inc. field representatives. Provides administrative and planning support necessary to support paperwork needs. Accepts responsibility for planning and administering multiple and concurrent events.
- Researches department documents, published handbooks, and online sources to identify media markets and their demographics as called for on the Operations’ Master Schedule.
- Uses proprietary software, online resources, and industry publications to identify hotels or alternate venues within specific locations as called for on the Master Schedule.
- Contacts hotels to determine proper and appropriate ballroom space availability and negotiates pricing for the space, guest rooms and other A/V and telecommunications requirements.
- Validates all dates and unique identifiers for Tigrent Inc. events called for on various documents.
- Generates customized event and travel itineraries based on travel, venue location, and ground transportation arrangements.
- Reviews for accuracy and signs individual hotel contractual documents.
- Updates Company-wide database and reports for internal use.
- Multi-tasking is a must for this position.
Education and/or Experience: Associate's degree (AB) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience. Education in travel and tourism program from recognized school of higher learning beneficial. Minimum 2 to 5 years experience in travel agency, hotel, or hospitality industry.
Rich Dad Education - 2 years ago
Rich Dad® Education is a dynamic educational company that delivers the life-changing financial philosophies and content of the Rich Dad...