Aimia has been around for a long time, but is always changing and pushing new limits. Our relationship-building company was recently recognized on the Worlds Top Agency Companies list by Advertising Age . We live off quenching our clients thirst for new ideas and direction. We also believe in the power of having fun - it should never be underestimated. Its how we turn creativity into results. If you can talk the talk and walk the walk, wed love to hear from you. We think the future looks bright and are seeking a passionate individual who can tap into that excitement.
The position is responsible for owning the management and delivery of assigned events projects, acting as liaison among client, sales account management, internal support departments and external vendors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Travel on-site for assigned projects when needed. Collaborate with Lead Travel Director
- Ownership of all project delivery elements, utilizing standard processes and procedures to achieve client satisfaction. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to: managing budget and timelines, food and beverage, function space, themed events, audio visual and production, merchandise, activity planning and sourcing, registration, and program communications
- Accountable for weekly submission of time tracking being cognizant of utilization and client billable parameters
- Proactively escalate potential client or project issues for timely resolution
- Ownership of project details, timeline, budget, pro-forma, and financial processes and procedures that are to be followed on a per project basis
- Management of supplier partners and internal support areas to ensure quality and timely delivery
- Financial accountability for assigned projects including adherence to standard or client deposit terms, terms and conditions of client contract, billing turnover requirements and cash management guidelines.
- Provide project feedback to all stakeholders through summary and distribution project debrief notes for inclusion in account review
- Contribute to overall client satisfaction on a project by project basis
- 4 year degree or equivalent experience; travel/tourism emphasis preferred
- 3+ years of Meeting/Event Management experience
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft office suite
- Proven ability in Project Management & Financial Aptitude
- Specific experience in the following meeting types desired: pharmaceutical meetings, product launches, client incentives, tradeshows and conferences
Aimia - 18 months ago