Meeting and Event Planner
- Responsible for all aspects of full-cylce meeting, hospitality function or special event, develops and presents plans, timelines and recommendations that meet established requirements.
- As appropriate, personally inspects and evaluates facilities, venues and/or catering for suitability relative to client requirements.
- Leverages economies of scale and efficiencies of operation to extract the best value for the investment, while meeting or exceeding the client expectations.
- Maintains detailed records of all vendor agreements, authorizations, revisions and expenses.
Reviews all expenses for accuracy against approved estimates prior to payment.
Ensures proper billing/allocation of expenses according to terms established for the event.
- Provides constant and thorough communication including detailed post-event summary and evaluation to client.
Negotiates and assists Manager with the negotiating of contracts with service providers.
- Provides guidance and leadership to other team members
in geographies and LOBs with their event planning needs.
- Bachelor’s or Graduate degree, preferably in business or marketing
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders and influence
- Enthusiasm, “can-do” spirit, relentless pursuit for excellence and “doing the right thing
- Sense of urgency in responding to needs and opportunities; a bias for action
- Takes personal ownership and accountability for work
- Resourceful, creative problem-solver
- Good instincts for communications effectiveness and brand consistency
- Highly creative and innovative, brings fresh perspective and insight
- CMP designation
- Executive and Senior level staff interaction in planning meetings and events
GA-Atlanta-SunTrust Plaza Gardens