ACAC's continuing mission is to offer the best multi-purpose fitness and wellness facilities in America. We do this by providing Outstanding Customer Service that surpasses that of any other fitness club, large or small. acac's six Fitness & Wellness Centers, located in two states, are privately owned and professionally-managed facilities that offer its members individually-tailored health and wellness services. Our comprehensive state-of-the-art facilities consist of world class fitness systems complemented by vast aquatics areas, extensive group exercise classes, strength training and mind/body programs, on-site cafes, and children fitness and learning programs. acac's commitment to it members is promoted by an ongoing professional development and safety training program for all acac team members. We are now looking to add a Member Services Team Member to our staff.
The acac Member Services Team Member greets members and guests, routing them expediently to their desired destinations, controls and logs member and non-member access to the facility, receives and routes incoming phone calls, responds to requests for information and assistance, and handles payment transactions. He/She sets the tone for our valued members and guests by exhibiting a sincerely friendly and professional demeanor at all ties. In addition, the Member Services Team Member maintains an orderly and highly functional work area, and collaborates with acac Team Members in the spirit of outstanding customer service, teamwork, and communication. The Member Services Team Member reports to the Member Services Manager. The ideal Member Services Team Member is highly practiced in the art of customer service, dependable/prompt, maintains a sharp personal appearance, and is willing/available to work a flexible schedule. The following is a representative list of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position:
- Greet all members and guests in friendly and courteous manner.
- Check every member and guest in accurately and quickly
- Manage member and guest enrollment in programs and events.
- Gather complete and accurate information to provide to Membership Team from prospects.
- Answer incoming calls in a clear and friendly and expedient manner
- Provide information to the best of your ability; consistently review and update knowledge of programs, classes and club operations, acac events, policies, etc.
- Manage multiple tasks at one time in a calm and efficient manner.
- Maintain an adequate inventory of supplies and ensure orderly work areas.
- Review Member Service Desk logbook before start of each shift.
- Receive delivery information and record information in log.
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Exhibit willingness to and take the initiative to learn all areas of the facility and become knowledgeable on all operations in each department
ACAC - 23 months ago