Receive and respond to member/customer inquiries via telephone and written correspondence in a timely and professional manner.
High school diploma or equivalent. At least 1 year customer service experience in a call center environment, preferably in a Medicare, Medicaid managed care or insurance environment. Depending on the state, bi-lingual may be preferred.
- Receive and respond to all telephone or written correspondence inquiries from members within established timeframes and policies.
- Assist members with plan benefits via telephone, in writing, in person or make referral to outreach representative as appropriate.
- Document in the computer system all members’ issues and resolution.
- Utilize current reference materials to assist and resolve any member inquiries.
- May coordinate member transportation.
Centene Corporation - 20 months ago
Centene is sensitive to the needs of individuals and families enrolled in government-assisted health programs. The company provides managed...