Due to our continued success and expansion, ESL is always on the lookout for talented people to join our team.
ESL is proud to announce a program we have established to proactively bring new talent into our organization. The candidate interested in this opportunity will work a 28-hour schedule as part of the Flex staff for approximately two months supporting the branches on the Eastside. The goal of this program will be to place an advance hire within 60-120 days to a specific branch based on the job opportunities available and the Advance Hire’s performance.
Victor - Cobblestone Ct.
This position is responsible to acquire, maintain and deepen member relationships by cross selling ESL products and services while maintaining proficiency and internal controls in all ESL applications, products and services.
Dimensions and Scope:
• Sales Goals
• Member Satisfaction
• Accuracy and compliance
Achievement of Sales goals.
Participate and achieve proficiency in all aspects of Member Focus Behaviors and Processes.
• Participate in coaching, sales meeting and activities
• Use Member Focus tools (90 Day Plans, scorecards, weekly sales planners, and other documentation as required)
Participate in branch efforts to achieve unit Member Loyalty and Internal Customer Satisfaction measures.
Ensure compliance with Audit/Operational Controls
Participate in expectations to achieve efficiency measures
• Meet expectations in mastering systems and operational knowledge
• Accuracy in processing work (Error ratios)
• Meet timeliness standards in processing members (sessions per FTE)
• Associates Degree or equivalent work experience required.
• Minimum two years in sales/service in the financial services or comparable industry.
• PC literate.
• General understanding of banking products and services preferred.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and listening skills.
• Demonstrated sales ability.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment (lines of members, numerous phone calls, complicated member issues)
• Analytical, problem solving and decision making abilities.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Flexibility in working hours.
• Telephone use required.
ESL Federal Credit Union - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard