Due to our continued success and expansion, ESL is always on the lookout for talented people to join our team.
ESL is proud to announce a program we have established to proactively bring new talent into our organization. The candidate interested in this opportunity will work a 28-hour schedule as part of the Flex staff for approximately two months supporting the branches on the Westside. The goal of this program will be to place an advance hire within 60-120 days to a specific branch based on the job opportunities available and the Advance Hire’s performance.
Member Service Representatives acquire, maintain and deepen member relationships by cross selling ESL products and services.
Achievement of Sales goals
Member Focus Sales and Service Support
- Effective 90 Day Plans
- Achieve Outbound Call goals
- Attend and participate in weekly sales meetings
- Regular use and understanding of sales reports
Achievement of Member Satisfaction Scores
- Support Member Focus Behaviors and Processes
Achievement of Internal Satisfaction Scores
- Use of Member Focus Behaviors with External Customers
- Achieve units member Sales Per Fte standard
Compliance with Audit/ Operating controls
- Use of Member Focus Behaviors with Internal Customers
- Identify / Communicate ideas to promote teamwork
- Maintain a high degree of accuracy when processing new accounts, loans and banking services.
- Complete end of day work timely
- Associates Degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum two years in sales/service in the financial services or comparable industry.
- PC literate.
- General understanding of banking products and services preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and listening skills.
- Demonstrated sales ability.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment (lines of members, numerous phone calls, complicated member issues)
- Analytical, problem solving and decision making abilities.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Flexibility in working hours.
- Telephone use required.
Founded by George Eastman in 1920, ESL Federal Credit Union (esl.org) is one of the nation's largest and most successful credit unions. A...