CONNEX CREDIT UNION is a full-service financial institution open to anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in New Haven, Hartford or Middlesex County. Each member has a share in the credit union and helps to guide our direction. As a non-profit, member-owned organization, we have historically been able to charge less for loans and services, while paying very competitive rates on deposits. |
Member Service Representative (Part-Time)
: The primary function of this position is to assist the Credit Union in achieving its Mission to improve the lives of our members, one member at a time. To achieve this mission the position must provide outstanding service to both internal and external members as defined by our Service Promises and Service Standards. A key component of this service delivery is to identify the member’s financial needs and offer a Credit Union Solution. In addition, the position is accountable for all record keeping, security of branch office and growth through the expansion of member relationships, establishing and attaining sales and service goals and developing and maintaining a high quality sales and service culture. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: includes the following, and other duties may be assigned. 1. Delivers high quality service to members
2. Ensures that all teller transactions are processed timely and with proper documentation according to policy.
3. To provide to members correct product and service information, including the promotion of the Credit Union products and services.
4. Adhere to all Credit Union policies and procedures.
5. Responsible for the accurate balancing daily drawers for entire teller line.
6. Responsible for accurate balancing cash drawer daily and prepares daily deposit.
7. Maintaining individual cash drawer to daily limits
8. Balancing ATM’s daily and timely.
Job Requirements :
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Shown commitment to providing quality service to members in current position.
· High degree of responsibility and integrity
· Highly personable and tactful
· Strong communication skills
· Satisfactory attendance
· Physical Requirements: Good Health (certain physical problems may require a written medical statement.)
- Continued education through selected training courses
- After hours meetings required
- Windows, Microsoft Word & Excel skills
Connex Credit Union - 17 months ago