Acquire, maintain and deepen member relationships by cross selling ESL products and services. Achievement of Sales goals
• Effective 90 Day Plans
• Achieve Outbound Call goals
• Attend and participate in weekly sales meetings
• Regular use and understanding of sales reports
Member Focus Sales and Service Support
• Support Member Focus Behaviors and Processes
Achievement of Member Satisfaction Scores
• Use of Member Focus Behaviors with External Customers
• Achieve units member Sales Per Fte standard
Achievement of Internal Satisfaction Scores
• Use of Member Focus Behaviors with Internal Customers
• Identify / Communicate ideas to promote teamwork
Compliance with Audit/ Operating controls
• Maintain a high degree of accuracy when processing new accounts, loans and banking services.
• Complete end of day work timely
• Associates Degree or equivalent work experience required.
• Minimum two years in sales/service in the financial services or comparable industry.
• PC literate.
• General understanding of banking products and services preferred.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and listening skills.
• Demonstrated sales ability.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment (lines of members, numerous phone calls, complicated member issues)
• Analytical, problem solving and decision making abilities.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Flexibility in working hours.
• Telephone use required.
ESL Federal Credit Union - 8 months ago