Acquire, maintain and deepen member relationships by cross selling ESL products and services. Achievement of Sales goals
Member Focus Sales and Service Support
- Effective 90 Day Plans
- Achieve Outbound Call goals
- Attend and participate in weekly sales meetings
- Regular use and understanding of sales reports
Achievement of Member Satisfaction Scores
- Support Member Focus Behaviors and Processes
Achievement of Internal Satisfaction Scores
- Use of Member Focus Behaviors with External Customers
- Achieve units member Sales Per Fte standard
Compliance with Audit/ Operating controls
- Use of Member Focus Behaviors with Internal Customers
- Identify / Communicate ideas to promote teamwork
- Maintain a high degree of accuracy when processing new accounts, loans and banking services.
- Complete end of day work timely
- Associates Degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum two years in sales/service in the financial services or comparable industry.
- PC literate.
- General understanding of banking products and services preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and listening skills.
- Demonstrated sales ability.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment (lines of members, numerous phone calls, complicated member issues)
- Analytical, problem solving and decision making abilities.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Flexibility in working hours.
- Telephone use required.
ESL Federal Credit Union - 19 months ago