In this role, you will have the ability to provide superior customer service to all our members with Patelco products and services. We are seeking candidates with positive attitudes and who enjoy working with the public.
Qualifications - Successful candidates will have:
- Providing quality customer service to credit union members
- Conducting daily routine transactions such as deposits and withdrawals on accounts
- Open new accounts for new and existing members
- Offer the many products and services provided by the credit union
- Cash handling and balancing, ATM balancing and vault teller functions
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
- Must have HS Diploma/GED
- One year minimum of excellent cash handling experience
- Possession of strong customer service and sales skills, especially in a banking or retail environment preferred
- Ability to be well organized, team-player, motivated and flexible with working hours
- Excellent computer skills MS Windows and MS Office (Word & Excel)
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and be detail oriented
- Demonstrated ability and desire to thrive in a challenging fast paced work environment
- Saturday working hours are required if branch is open on Saturdays
Patelco Credit Union - 6 months ago
Just as communication from afar has progressed from smoke signals and carrier pigeons to today's telephone, Patelco Credit Union has ev...