The position of Member Service Supervisor is established to provide supervisory, operational and sales support to a full service branch office of the credit union. Maintains quality service standards set by the organization. |
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess strong cash handling background with previous teller experience.
- Strong human relations and organization skills.
- Supervisory ability; demonstrated knowledge of policies and procedures in the financial services industry.
- Good verbal and written skills; above average mathematical and analytical skills/abilities.
Full Time (40)
San Diego County Credit Union - 9 months ago
San Diego County Credit Union was founded on the principle that people come first and profits second. This forward-thinking approach in the...