Member Services Representative – Jetsetter
This position will be required to work every weekend, evenings, and some holidays.
Our management team includes seasoned entrepreneurs who have built world-class business at companies such as DoubleClick, Kayak, American Express and Right Media. Jetsetter enjoys the backing of Gilt Groupe, which pioneered this successful format in luxury fashion. We pay well, we balance work and play, and we have fun together as we build a unique community of travelers.
Responding to the unique challenges presented by the travel private sale model, our Member Services team effectively provides superior, first-rate service to our sophisticated, travel savvy membership. Using skills honed in a variety of industries, they work with our members to best resolve their questions.
The Member Services Representative’s role is unscripted, affording the flexibility necessary to successfully resolve all customer issues without restrictive timelines or canned verbiage. The Member Services Associates are empowered to make business decisions to resolve member issues; successful candidates must be comfortable making and taking responsibility for the financial impact of those decisions. Strong communication skills, a keen interest in travel and a desire to shape the strategy and future processes of our growing member service team are all required.
- Serve as the primary contact between the members and Jetsetter to answer questions and resolve issues
- Proven track record in making appropriate and successful business decisions
- Take ownership of member issues; lead problem solving efforts; coordinate with the partner and/or internal contacts; ensure successful resolution of all member issues
- Provide real-time service during sales and post-sales support covering a range of topics including reservation handling, property and destination information, company policies, etc.
- Demonstrate a highly professional demeanor while providing exceptional service to our members and partners via phone, e-mail, Twitter, Facebook and other channels of communication
- Troubleshoot and resolve member issues and complaints with the utmost of care and respect by listening to their problems and negotiating a satisfactory resolution
- Provide member feedback to management in order to continuously improve the buying experience
- Lead project(s) that demonstrate Jetsetter’s commitment as a pro-active service provider
- Minimum 3+ years of experience working in a service-oriented environment, preferably within a sophisticated, luxury company. Travel/hospitality industry experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency including email, web applications, excel and contact management software
- Exemplary communication skills, both verbal and written (professional phone etiquette, strong vocabulary, and outstanding writing and proofreading skills are a must)
- Strong leadership skills, both independently and in a team
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and some holidays
- Highly organized with demonstrated attention to detail
- Knowledge of high-end travel and concierge type services a plus
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously
(Ability to work every weekend, evenings, and some holidays)
Jetsetter - 2 years ago
Jetsetter is the world’s leading luxury travel site, providing insider access, expert knowledge and exclusive deals on the...