Member Services Specialist-VER00514
Life Time is currently seeking a qualified Member Services Specialist to deliver the highest quality customer service through proactively engaging all members and guests and building strong relationships.
As a Member Services Specialist, you will assist members with account maintenance and articulate an extensive knowledge of Life Time Fitness products and services. Anticipate member needs and interests, recommending programs, products, and services appropriately.
- Greet and service members at the Activity Center in a friendly and professional manner by responding attentively and promptly to member needs
- Anticipate member needs and interests and recommend programs, products and services appropriately
- Enter sales transactions at POS (point of sale) for members, including program, service and product payments
- Schedule members accurately for programs and services accordingly
- Process member paperwork, including address changes, member cancellations, new members, electronic funds transfers, and payments
Primary Location: : IL-Vernon Hills-VRN-Vernon Hills Life Time Athletic
- Extensive knowledge of all club activities and promotions
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum of six months experience in a customer service related position
- CPR/AED certification required within thirty days of hire
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Life Time Fitness - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard