Member Services Travel Professional-13005390
The role of the Member Service Desk Professional will be to deliver superior service to Cardmembers visiting American Express locations. They will be the face of American Express to our customers, acting as ambassadors of the brand.
They have the ability to excite our customers and deliver on the brand promise.
A successful Member Service Desk Professional within the American Express location has a passion for delivering extraordinary service to our best Cardmembers, in a customer facing environment. Our Member Service Desk Professional is highly skilled and motivated, providing card, travel and concierge or life style services to American Express Cardmembers. Our Member Service Desk Professional acts as a consultant, tailoring our products and services to assist Cardmembers with their immediate needs and deepening their relationship with American Express.
As Member Service Desk Professional, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering extraordinary everyday moments for our customers by : - booking travel with a key focus in domestic and international destination air, car and hotel travel arrangements - addressing card related servicing needs – balance inquiries, benefit reinforcement, etc - fulfilling concierge or life style servicing requests - dining, shows, etc
- Being accountable and taking ownership of the customer’s experience from beginning to end
- Employing the Relationship Care TM philosophy in meeting customers’ needs and expectations
- Creating innovative ways to resolve customers’ issues or concerns to win their brand loyalty; ultimately making loyal enthusiast out of the customer
A successful applicant will have the following qualifications:
· Understanding of American Express Card Products & Benefits, Membership Rewards and Concierge or life style servicing/ offerings
· Minimum of 1 year recent experience selling domestic and international air, Car and hotel travel services computer reservations experience required, Sabre is required
· Professional, maintains a positive attitude in all interactions
· Exceptional communication skills, delighting the customer with every single interaction
· Passion for serving customers with proactive solutions
· The ability to listen to the customers’ needs, in turn offering confident recommendations, resulting in high satisfaction from the customer with the service they received
· Ability to remain cool under pressure and effectively multi-task while maintaining professional rapport with customers is essential
· Must be resourceful and capable of using the Internet effectively to research
· Have a can do attitude and curiosity
· Adapt to an ever changing environment and being resilient
· Previous customer facing experience within a travel agency, lounge a plus
· Ability to work flexible shifts including nights and weekends is essential Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions
This position is open to both Part Time and Full Time employment.
Primary Location: US-Texas-Dallas
American Express - 6 months ago
Each day, American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for...