Member Solutions Associates are enthusiastic professionals who act as front-line relationship managers with GLG Council Members. They are responsible for responding to and resolving inquiries from GLG Council Members and colleagues, promoting GLG Member Programs, and contributing to system and process improvement efforts to strengthen the overall quality of the GLG Councils. The Member Solutions Associate role is an exciting two year entry-level position in a fast-growing global firm with opportunities to work closely with business and investment leaders that are driving industry throughout the world.
- Quickly address, via email and/or telephone, GLG Council Member inquiries regarding their consulting relationship with GLG, including issues relating to payment and technology tools (ie. websites, online surveys, etc.) used by Council Members to communicate with GLG and with its clients.
- Maintain the integrity of GLG’s proprietary data management systems and the quality of the GLG Councils by managing Council Members’ professional profiles, contact information, and knowledge profile
- Work on projects associated with improving the efficiency of the team and GLG’s proprietary data management systems
- Consult with team members of individual research practices to carry out the above responsibilities
- Stay on top of industry-relevant news and information
We seek bright, positive and flexible people who also:
- Zero to three years of post-undergraduate experience
- Fluency in Portuguese required and proficiency in Spanish is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, including demonstrated proficiency in oral, writing and presentation abilities in a business-focused setting using a variety of communication channels (telephone, e-mail, in-person, etc.)
- Successful track record working in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize activities effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated fluency in using technology tools to improve effectiveness and increase efficiency
- A degree from a top-tier university or equivalent work experience
- Act with the highest integrity and professionalism in all their endeavors
- Utilize superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Think creatively and focus on opportunities for growth, and lead others to do the same
- Express a strong desire to work in a team
- Respond effectively to management direction and clients’ needs
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (GLG), founded more than ten years ago, began developing a network of leading experts to provide business decision-makers with insights to drive better, more informed outcomes. Initially serving investment firms, today our company has grown to support professional services firms and corporations across every industry.
We connect hundreds of thousands of outstanding professionals and thought leaders to each other through two distinct yet complementary platforms: GLG Research and HighTable.
GLG Research partners with investment firms, corporations and professional services firms that need targeted, on-demand expertise to help improve decision-making. GLG Research provides professional services and sophisticated web-based compliance systems to help our clients connect to the most relevant experts while helping clients and experts manage potential conflicts.
HighTable helps you gather and share expertise. In a world where everyone's connected, it's surprisingly difficult to find insights from people who know what they’re talking about. At HighTable, conversations occur directly between professionals with business problems and professionals with the most relevant first-hand experience and knowledge.
GLG is headquartered in New York with 21 offices globally and over 800 employees. The company is backed by Bessemer Venture Partners and Silver Lake Partners.
For more information about GLG, please visit: www.gersonlehrmangroup.com
For more information about GLG Research, please visit: www.glgroup.com
Salary/Benefits: Competitive base salary plus eligibility for, depending on the role, a year-end performance-based discretionary bonus with comprehensive benefits program and a generous vacation and holiday schedule.
Notes: GLG does not allow employees to trade stocks or any other security that may present a conflict of interest or appearance of conflict of interest. GLG also requires that all employees sign a confidentiality and non-compete agreement with our firm. We conduct background checks on all prospective new hires.
GLG is an equal opportunity employer.
Gerson Lehrman Group - 13 months ago
Gerson Lehrman Group provides systems to manage expert networks. Its services and web-based software help the world's leading financial serv...