Design and implement complex, highly scalable feature sets for web, middle tier, and database applications.
Work closely with development, QA, Operations team to develop and support loyalty lab suite of applications
Develop the next generation of web applications, Extendable APIs
Assist in customizing our core offerings to meet client needs
This position is based in the Financial District of San Francisco, CA, easily BART accessible.
- 4+ Years working with ASP.Net, C#
- 4+ Years OOP based development
- 4+ Years RDBMS design and development experience in SQL Server.
- Knowledge of Nant scripting a plus
- Ability to juggle multiple projects
- Solid understanding of HTTP, Web Services, Windows Services, XML
- Experience with MSMQ a plus
- Understanding of architecture and development methodologies of n-tier systems
- High level of initiative and the ability to work without supervision
- Possess a professional and cooperative attitude, and the ability to stay focused in high-stress situations
Note that candidates submitted from external agencies will not be considered for this job requisition:
TIBCO Software - 16 months ago
TIBCO Software develops software that enables customers to integrate, manage, and monitor enterprise applications and information delivery....