Get your start in the travel industry! Work for AAA Washington, winner of several Best Places to Work awards, as Member Travel Counselor and enjoy the security of working for a nationally recognized company, in business for more than 100 years.
If you take pride in providing outstanding customer service, enjoy talking to people about places to visit and would enjoy learning more about vacation destinations, start your career in one of AAA’s service center locations. This entry level position offers a customer-friendly environment and the opportunity to work in a role that truly makes a difference to our clients and members. Our Member Travel Counselors educate our members on the benefits of a AAA Membership while assisting them with their basic travel needs, including putting together Trip Tiks, a customized route planning tool that indicates points of interest. Member Travel Counselors also assist in selling travel store merchandise, attraction tickets and more.
If the following describes you:
Then, join our team!
- 1-2 years customer service experience
- Solid communication skills
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Basic math skills as they relate to computing for cashiering
- Comfort providing sales through service
- Ability to meet sales goals and/or requirements
- Flexible and comfortable working in a team setting
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- General geographical knowledge, travel schooling is a plus
Tobacco/Drug Free Workplace & EOE
- A competitive hourly rate, including opportunities for incentive pay
- Three weeks of paid vacation in your first year
- Great health and life benefits
- 401(k) & company paid retirement benefit
- Year-end company performance incentive
- Travel discounts & free AAA membership
- Commute benefits, including a free ORCA Card
AAA Washington - 16 months ago