Cadence Design Systems is looking for a highly motivated software engineer to work with the RTL Compiler R&D engineering team in the Front-End Design business unit. You will be part of a team responsible for designing, developing, troubleshooting, debugging and supporting RTL Compiler user interface and infrastructure software. Development responsibilities will include text user interface enhancement, graphical user interface enhancement, user interface performance enhancement, and API/Class definition & enhancement.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- MS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Proficient in C/C++
- Excellent programming and software engineering skills
- Experience with UNIX and/or LINUX platforms is preferred
- Strong knowledge of Tcl is preferred
- Experience with multithreaded and/or distributed programming is preferred
- Strong ability to learn
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills
- Prior experience with large software development projects is highly recommended
- Prior experience with user interface and data-model software development projects is highly recommended
- Good communication skill is preferred as the development team is distributed
Cadence is the global leader in software, hardware, and services that is driving the transformation of the electronic design automation (EDA) industry. This application-driven approach for creating, integrating, and optimizing designs helps customers realize Analog & Digital ICs , System-On-Chip devices, IP and complete systems at lower costs and with higher quality.
Cadence is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Back to top
Cadence Design Systems - 2 years ago