EMPLOYER: BloomReach, Inc.
TITLE: Member of Technical Staff
JOB ID: 99UQXZ
DUTIES: Scale Bloom Reach’s data processing pipelines including, crawling, parsing, indexing, searching and messaging to handle and maintain complex processes in an efficient and reliable way. Core architect and develop new features, Test infrastructure and improve performance for high-traffic, high-availability Distributed Systems, Web services, Real Time API and Search Services. Build Distributed Automation Infrastructure and platforms to increase automation, improve efficiency of the engineering team, and maintain technical excellence in the code base.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Master’s degree or the foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field and 2 years of related experience in the position offered or related software engineering position.
Special Skills or Other Requirements:
1. Structures and advanced Object Oriented Design in Java and Ruby
2. Experience with Architecting, Designing and Debugging Large Scale Software Systems in areas including Distributed Systems, Web Applications and Performance Engineering
3. Build large scale platforms to increase automation, provide improved performance and Test Infrastructure for high-traffic, high-availability Distributed Systems
4. A/B experimentation platforms, Web services, Real Time API, Search Services, Relevance and Personalization Platforms
5. Experience with building Web Applications using Java, Ruby, HTTP, Tomcat and Databases like Redis,MySQL, Solr
6. Experience with Distributed Test Automation and Continuous Integration using Junit, Jenkins and Maven
7. Extensive experience with Performance Testing and Performance Debugging using tools like JMeter, JConsole and JProfiler
Any suitable combination of experience, education and/or training is acceptable.
OTHER: Job Site: Mountain View, CA
Please reference Job ID: 99UQXZ. & send resume via mail to: BloomReach, Attn: Alissa Rogers, 82 Pioneer Way, Mountain View, CA 94041.
BloomReach helps its customers manage potential duplicate content by creating clusters of equivalent pages and nominating a...