- Interact with MetricStream’s Account Managers and Product Management regarding application features and functionality.
- Develop new application modules using MetricStream’s EPM platform.
- Configure applications for MetricStream’s customers.
- Test the functionality of the application developed and fix bugs if any, prior to handing off to MetricStream’s QA organization for an independent testing.
- Work closely with MetricStream’s QA organization to help develop test cases.
- Resolve all open issues initiated by QA team.
- Help with the development of demos of MetricStream’s applications.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering/Computer Applications.
- Strong knowledge of Oracle 10G, PL/SQL and Relational databases.
- Conversant with data modeling.
- Good knowledge of HTML and Java Scripting.
- Good awareness on the SDLC methodology.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Must be willing to work in Bangalore, India.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Familiarity with business processes in one of the following verticals - Automotive, Pharmaceuticals, Food Services, Health Care, and General Manufacturing.
- Exposure to enterprise business applications such as ERP or CRM.