This position requires the Service Professional to assist the Director of Membership with
Day-to-day administrative and clerical duties
• Meet/greet members and guests in a friendly, professional manner.
• Answer phones adhering to Turnberry Isle telephone etiquette standards, return calls and deliver messages in a timely manner.
• Prepare and submit check requests.
• Assist Director with correspondence and member concerns.
• Assist with member mailings.
• Clerical duties include filing and light accounting functions.
• Prepare and distribute various monthly reports.
• Coordinate cancellation process including monitoring deposit refunds and preparing monthly cancellation report.
• Control and monitor complimentary certificates.
• Coordinate member’s birthday project.
• Assist with member renewal process (issue cards, process c/cards, cash, issue credits, etc).
• Comply with members/guests requests in a friendly, service oriented manner.
• Assist Director with member events as needed.
• Replenish office supplies including making coffee as needed.
• Aid in editing member publications and direct mail promotions
• High school diploma and minimum 3 years previous administrative hotel/club experience or related field required. College course work in related field a plus.
• Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint plus some accounting experience preferred.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills. Bilingual a must, both fluent in English and Spanish required.
• Must maintain professional attitude. Requires friendly, energetic individual with good communication skills as frequent interaction with other departments, members and guests occur on a daily basis.
• Position requires ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, work on own initiative and work well in stressful high pressure environment.
Turnberry Associates - 21 months ago
Turnberry Associates tries to turn real estate into gold. The company develops and manages commercial and residential real estate, primarily...