Institute of Classical Architecture & Art
(New York NY)
Responsible for gift processing and fulfillment; membership renewal process; data entry; and book order fulfillment. Provide internal and external customer service by receiving and responding to calls or inquiries, and provide assistance to other departments as may be required. Regulate and order most office supplies. Assist with aspects of preparing for public programs. Understand and promote the Institutes mission while assisting all departments in developing new members.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Manage and respond to member/donor inquiries in a timely and courteous manner.
- Produce and prepare monthly renewal letters from the database both hard copy and via electronic correspondence.
- Provide support for data entry of incoming contributions, Ross Award gifts, and membership dues.
- Prepare membership acknowledgement letters, professional certificates of membership, additional gift letters, and labels; fold and mail all correspondence.
- Assist and support other departments as required.
- Process credit card transactions.
- Coordinate reporting analysis and reconciliation with Finance.
- Assist Special Events Manager with all aspects and preparations for public lectures, tours, and galas.
- Order and maintain majority of office supplies.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Process book orders generated from Web site, on-site sales, and by phone.
- Devise distribution and promotional plan with Publications Committee, Managing Director, and Director of Membership.
- Update Bookshop Web site as needed.
- Other duties as may be required.
Benefits and Compensation:
- Experience with the fundraising software, The Raisers Edge.
- Some fundraising, event programming, marketing, public relations experience helpful.
- Strong computer skills and working knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Office products, and Word required.
- Detail oriented and strong time management skills required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, which may include some nights and weekends
- Good communication skills, both written and oral. Must be comfortable speaking about our mission and membership program to the general public.
- Must be comfortable working in a team environment.
Salary TBD, Health Insurance, Flex-Spend, 401-K, 3 weeks paid vacation
Please do not call!
New York Foundation for the Arts
- 2 years ago - save job