We are currently seeking a Membership Development Manager to join the Credit Union. The Membership Development Manager will be responsible for relationship building, business development, and development/management of the Credit Union’s Select Employer Groups (SEGs) specific programs and products.
- Build Credit Union business through networking, call programs, marketing materials and participation in expos/events and maintain all reporting requirements.
- Build and maintain a positive Credit Union image with SEGs, CU membership and the community. Stay informed on major community development issues that potentially impact our SEGs, membership and the communities served by the Credit Union.
- Create and support Credit Union visibility in the community by volunteering, attending events, participating on committees and boards. Support branch operations, marketing campaigns and other CU initiatives.
• Manages SEG-specific programs and products/services, working with departments as needed to ensure that programs are managed within Credit Union and SEG expectations.
- Seeks new market opportunities to meet the strategic initiatives of the Credit Union. Leads development of new and/or changes in CU products and services to meet the needs of SEGs, Members and the Community, including developing recommendations and supporting documentation
- Five to eight years of similar or related experience.
- Equivalent to a college degree in business or related field desired or commensurate years of experience. Master’s degree or professional certification preferred.
- Must have excellent relationship building and communication skills with the ability to develop and deliver an effective presentation, presenting the benefits of the Credit Union’s membership.
- Highly independent and skilled in nurturing relationships with members of the community.
- Ability to develop and maintain cross functional relationships to support departmental and strategic initiatives.
New Mexico Educators Federal Credit Union - 22 months ago