Who is NFIB?
The National Federation of Independent Business is a nonprofit membership based lobbying association that represents small and independent businesses across the United States in our legislative process. NFIB is the nation's #1 small business advocacy group that gives the small/independent businesses a voice.
What does the NFIB Sales Representative do?
A NFIB Sales Representatives objective is to grow the membership base and revenue in a designated territory. Since 1943, NFIB Sales Representatives have continually educated small business owners through in person cold calling and by utilizing a success proven sales presentation provided by NFIB. This is a full-time dedicated outside sales position.
- Straight commission with unlimited income possibility
- 4 weeks paid training with ongoing in-field and classroom training
- Sales kit and prospect list
- Full Time Sales Manager/Coach
- Mentoring and Sales Management Career Paths
- Assigned Existing Territory
- Incentive Trip/Recognition Program (Presidents Club)
- Potential first year income of $40,000 - $70,000
- Renewal Commissions with Monthly Supplements/Quarterly Bonus Opportunities
- Major medical, dental, and vision coverage (eligible after 30 days of employment)
- Short and long term disability
- Long term care insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- And, much more….
If working for a cause with unlimited income earnings potential is what you're searching for then consider a career with NFIB.
- Outside Sales experience -- cold call prospecting and one time close experience a plus (But will train the right individual)
- Stable Work History
- Ability to thrive in a high-activity, autonomous environment
- Basic Computer Skills
- Excellent Communication, Planning and Organizational Skills
- Strong Work Ethic with the Ability to Self-Manage
- And, much more….