You can think big picture and execute the details. You are high energy and have exceptional communication skills with a high touch polish. You can do more with less and thrive in fast paced, detail-oriented environment providing white glove service to exclusive C-Suite clients.
As the information industry’s leading advisory firm, Outsell’s Executive Services are Outsell's most exclusive programs – full service, personal, and confidential membership for executives who value candid collaboration with their peers and ongoing access to Outsell and the Membership Services & Events Coordinator is the unique individual responsible for the Outsell’s membership experience. Everything from welcoming and onboarding new members through executing high-end exclusive membership and peer-to-peer events is in your wheelhouse.
Reporting to our VP, Membership Services & Events, key responsibilities include:
Membership Services Management
Event Planning & Execution
- Maintain and manage all OLC council member rosters accurately for monthly distribution.
- Maintain accuracy of member history records in Outsell’s CRM database to ensure contact details, bios, pictures and general client information is accurate and up to date at all times.
- Manage Outsell’s client lifecycle process including executing new member welcome and annual renewal process with client, Council Council Chair & assigned Outsell Lead Analyst.
- Track and report internally renewal and non-renewal activity.
- Manage event timelines and event budget expense tracking against annual budgets. Processes purchase requisitions in accordance with our company policies.
- Maintain and manage council member and event attendee lists, member communications including confidentiality agreements, agendas, and meeting logistics, and all event sponsor tracking, and manage event hotel room blocks.
- Coordinate onsite logistics including event registration at venue, onsite A/V support, event materials and branding items.
- Serve as liaison to marketing team for events related information and event promotion. Including creating and managing timeline for marketing requirements and provide all event related content for marketing and event promotion materials.
- Administer post event survey and event debriefing meetings.
Qualifications & Experience
- 2 to 3 years previous experience in corporate event planning required, membership service experience a plus.
- Bachelors degree (BA/BS) from a four-year college or university required.
- Proficient user of Microsoft productivity applications (including Excel, Word, PowerPoint). Willingness to learn Outsell’s internal system programs including company CRM system and overall comfort with technology.
- A self-starter with excellent organizational skills and superior attention to detail.
- Able to multi-task and handle a variety of projects and tasks.
- Team-oriented, flexible, and able to work both independently and collaboratively in an environment with multiple goals and projects, and be able to deliver consistent quality on schedule.
- Excellent interpersonal, writing, and communication skills, as well as demonstrated ability to present information succinctly.
- Flexible, responds positively to new challenges and opportunities.
- Demonstrated maturity and professionalism.
It is important that the successful candidate reflect Outsell's core values:
At Outsell, we strive to delight our clients and provide a " wow ” experience whenever possible. In all things we do, we attempt to achieve win-win-win outcomes through:
Service. We are client-centered, good listeners, easy to do business with, and focused on high-touch relationships.
Innovation and creativity. We are can-do, agile, and embrace change.
Integrity. We are honest, ethical, and direct in all of our dealings.
Accountability. We say what we’ll do, do what we say, and do the right thing.
Results. We are committed to helping our clients achieve high-quality, actionable results.
Influence. We are a trusted advisor and unbiased thought-leader.
Teamwork. We collaborate with our clients and each other.
Fun, freedom and family. We get the job done on a schedule that works for each of us, our clients, and our colleagues.
Kaizen. We are always learning and improving.
Commitment. We are stewards of what we stand for, focused on running a financially healthy business while being active citizens in the world.
Outsell is the only research and advisory firm that focuses exclusively on the Information Content industry. As an independent advisor, they...