Membership and Customer Relations Assistant
The International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP) is looking for a membership and customer relations assistant to join its team.
The right candidate has great enthusiasm for providing excellent customer service and is interested in all aspects of database and member communications processing. We are looking for someone who wants to work and grow in a membership role and brings their collaborative nature, flexibility and organizational skills to this team environment. This is an opportunity to become part of a fast-paced, growing organization that does outstanding work in an evolving industry.
Primary Job Responsibilities
Member Care Support:
- Specializes in responding to members’ general questions through phone and e-mail support
- Full knowledge of database procedures and department policies as they pertain to membership, certification and event processing
- Handles membership communications including new member emails, hardcopy mailings and renewals processing
- Responsible for coordinating fulfillment of daily orders to customers
- Plays an integral role in maintaining and updating accurate records in membership database
- Works on volunteer and membership engagement projects
- Provides general phone and office support for the organization as necessary
- Monitors and responds to website support email address queries
Required Skills and Experience
- Previous database experience (NetFORUM or Salesforce experience a plus)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Prior experience handling customer service inquiries by phone and email
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including mail merge processing and spreadsheets
About the IAPP
The IAPP is the world’s largest association for professionals in the field of privacy and data protection, and currently represents more than 13,000 members in 78 countries around the world. The association offers its members a variety of professional development services from educational programs and networking forums to annual conferences, industry resources and professional certifications in information privacy.
Send resume via e-mail to Matt McNeil at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pease International Tradeport
75 Rochester Ave., Suite 4
Portsmouth, NH 03801 USA
Phone: +1 603.427.9200
Found in our GENERAL HELP WANTED category.
Seacoastonline.com - 16 months ago