Mental Health Associate
Job ID: 26728
Department: Nrsg NE4 Cluster E Psych
City: St. Paul, MN
Location: RH - Regions Hospital & Clinics
Position Type: Part-Time
Anticipated Work Schedule: .2 days
Hrs/Pay Period: 16
Under the immediate direction of a the Nurse Manager or nurse, performs non-professional nursing care tasks for adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients on mental health unit and other duties deemed necessary to provide an environment conducive to patient care.
Current CPR certification (American Heart BLS for Healthcare Providers) required. Demonstrates at the time of employment and every two years thereafter, competency in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR).
1) A bachelor's or higher degree in one of the behavioral sciences or related fields from an accredited college or university; OR
2) A bachelor's degree in other field and has at least 2,080 hours of supervised experience in the delivery of services to persons with mental illness; OR
3) Has at least 6,240 hours of supervised experience in the delivery of services to persons with mental illness
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
mmunicate in English.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to read, write, and co
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to properly lift up to fifty pounds, lifts with assistance over 100 pounds on a daily basis.
- Ability to stand and walk for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work cooperatively with patients, visitors, and co-workers
Regions Hospital - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard -