PeaceHealth is looking for an outstanding MENTAL HEALTH ASSOCIATE to join our team! This is a PART TIME, Night shift position.
Delivers services under the direct supervision of a Qualified Mental Health Professional.
1. Maintains familiarity with each client's assessment, behavior/care plan, and treatment plan to ensure 1:1 and group activities continue to serve therapeutic function.
2. Helps with ongoing behavioral intervention/management on the unit including assisting care staff with difficult situations, preventative measures, and environmental issues.
3. Participates in treatment team meetings and scheduled in-service trainings.
4. Provides skills training to clients, assist them in gaining aid and entitlements, and provides medication monitoring.
5. Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: B.A. in Human Services or related field
LICENSE/CERTIFICATION: State Registration or Licensure as required by Region
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING: One year of experience working in the Human Services field
OTHER SKILLS: Adaptability to rapid change. Ability to assist clients in picking up their medications.
REGION/LOCATION SPECIFIC NOTES
- Washington State Agency Affiliated Counselor or Mental Health Counselor license is required.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification required.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed within this job class. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
To learn more about PeaceHealth, please visit us on Facebook or LinkedIn !
Please see above.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, WA., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and...