This job reports to the
Clinical Director .
Relocation is not provided and travel is not required.
This is a
position , working 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends .
Number of Openings for this position:
We are seeking Mental Health Associates to document behaviors and interventions according to treatment plans in a group home setting. The MHA also plans and leads social and community groups. This position is PRN (as needed) status.
Education Requirements (Any)
- Bachelors Degree in Psychology
- Bachelors Degree in Social Work
- Bachelors Degree in Sociology
- Bachelors Degree in Mental Health Field
- Bachelors Degree in Human Services
- Bachelors Degree
Motor Vehicle, Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check