Quality Care Consulting (QCC) currently has a position open for a Case Manager. Must be licensed in the State of Michigan as a registered nurse or mental health clinician. QCC provides rehabilitation case management to those injured in a car accident.
This is a contractual position with a flexible amount of hours available.
- Attend physician appointments
- Develop clear documentation of treatment goals
- Implement and coordinate goals with team
- Ability to set the tone for a collaborative approach to treatment and manage many different variables
- Ability to work both independently and as the team leader
- Maintain cost effective treatment
- Provide patient-centered treatment that is reasonable
- Intermediary between the auto carriers, physicians, attorneys, the patient and the patient’s family;
- Completion of government forms as required
- Excellent assessment
- Leadership and conflict resolution
- Solid communication and organization
- Licensed in the State of Michigan
- Experience with the auto no-fault system preferred
- A CMC, CCM or CRC a plus
- Malpractice insurance and valid driver’s license
Quality Care provides a supportive and fair-minded work environment for our employees. We provide on-going supervision for training and learning purposes. The company is growing at this time. We look forward to locating the right person to add to our staff.