South Bay Early Childhood Mental Health Therapist
Find the mentoring you’re seeking, professional supervision you’ll welcome and training that pushes you to excel as an Early Childhood Social Worker at South Bay Early Intervention. The faces, full of hope, will attract you and quickly remind you why you decided to become an Early Childhood Educator. The smiles and innocent laughter of a successful visit will keep you coming back for more.
Outstanding career opportunities will be waiting as you provide family-based services to at-risk infants, toddlers and their families as part of a dedicated trans-disciplinary team.
Our trans-disciplinary teams in Brockton, Fall River, Lowell and Worcester provide treatment and support to over 1,000 families each year through our community and home-based services. Trans-disciplinary teams may include Educators, Social Workers, Nurses and Speech, Physical, and Occupational Therapists,
Specific Duties will include:
- Evaluations and assessments,
- Curriculum development and group work,
- Development of individualized service plans and multidevelopmental services
- Service coordination
- Parent support and education.
- Weekly team meeting and supervision
- Attending monthly in-service trainings
- Maintaining competency in the field via continued education
As an Early Childhood Mental Health Therapist, you will receive training after hiring and you need to be highly organized with solid time management skills as well as adaptable to a fast paced work environment.
Specific qualifications Include:
- A master’s degree from an accredited school of psychology in:
- counseling or clinical psychology,
- developmental psychology,
- educational psychology or
- current licensure as a Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) by the Massachusetts Board of Allied Mental Health and Human Services Professions
- current licensure as a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) by the Massachusetts Board of Allied Mental Health and Human Services Professions.
We value your work as an Early Childhood Educator and will reward you with a generous and competitive compensation package including:
Medical Insurance Benefits
Short-Term And Long-Term Disability Insurance
Life & AD&D Insurance
Retirement, Tax Advantage Plans, & Savings
401 & Roth 401 (K) Plan
Benefits...Beyond The Basics
Paid Vacation and Paid Time Off Benefits
Membership to a Team
Employee Referral Bonus
Flexible Schedules for Clinical Staff
Mentoring and Job Coaching
Since 1986, South Bay Mental Health, a privately held company, has provided community-based behavioral healthcare in Eastern Massachusetts that is sensitive and focused on helping individuals, children and families reach their full potential. We are a culturally diverse and dynamic organization that prides itself on clinical excellence and a commitment to the people we serve.
South Bay Early Childhood Services sites include Brockton, Fall River, Lowell and Worcester, and Hartford CT.
South Bay welcomes bilingual and multicultural applicants. Come bring your strengths and skills into play as a member of our dedicated team of professionals.
Great Careers in Behavioral Health Care Begin Here! Apply now! southbaymentalhealth.silkroad.com