Position Located in: Sterling, Limon and Yuma, CO
Provides direct mental health clinical treatment to a variety of individuals which may include children/adolescents, adults and geriatric.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provides evaluation/problem identification, crisis interventions and individual and/or
group therapy to assigned consumers.
2. Develops treatment plans; monitors treatment progress, and follows-up at disposition
3. Works with psychiatrist when consumer is in need of medications.
4. Coordinates consumer's use of other Center programs and outside community
5. Provides services (including intensive services for individuals and families) in a variety of
settings including office, consumer homes, hospitals, law enforcement facilities, etc.
6. Serves on emergency rotation schedule to provide 24 hour on-call, responding to and
providing service to emergent situations.
7. Maintains accurate and timely clinical records consistent with Centennial standards.
8. Participates in meetings, in-services and supervisory sessions as required.
9. Performs other job duties as assigned.
- 20 months ago - save job