Master's Degree required
Works to provide therapy services to patients in the Behavioral Health Department. Coordinates and communicates with the psychiatrists on a regular basis regarding patient's treatment plan. Performs other duties as assigned. Employee will maintain confidentiality at all times.
1. Provides direct clinical services to mental health clients, including intake, programmatic education, individual therapy, marital therapy, family therapy, and group therapy.
2. Completes questionnaires or forms as required by insurance companies or other third party resources.
3. Provides clinical and/or indirect services to referral sources, i.e., schools, law enforcement, social services, etc., as requested or approved of by the Director of Clinical Services.
4. Provides emergency/on-call services as scheduled.
5. Participates in appropriate professional development both through agency provided and independent means.
6. Participates in scheduled staffing, care review, and other quality assurance activities and Employee will support shared governance and participate when appropriate .
7. Scores and reviews psychological questionnaires as needed or capable.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES
- Good communication skills with staff, cooperative attitude with peers and supervisor, as well as patients and physicians.
- Accepts feedback in opportunities to learn and grow.
- Able to obtain MADT training within one month of hire.
Work Experience in Substance Abuse preferred.
- Masters Degree in social work, psychology or related field.
- Licensed or certified in counseling as appropriate for the services being provided
- Two years experience in counseling or therapy.
Cheyenne Regional Medical Center - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
The Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA) is the benefits division of the Department of Veterans Affairs. The VBA provides benefits divided...