Responsible for merchandise allocation across the store base for assigned departments. Duties include allocation of new receipts, replenishment of warehouse back stock, and overall management of store level inventories.
- Manage items from initial allocation through end of life cycle, including replenishment.
- Manage overall store level inventory balance for assigned departments, based on store capacity, seasonality, and sales curves.
- Develop and manage store rankings by product category and subcategory in order to optimize store inventory mix while maximizing sales and margin.
- Partner with Buyer and Merchandise Planner in order to review and execute assortment plans for optimal distribution.
- Run and analyze store sales and stock reports in order to react to stock imbalances.
- Recommend store distribution adjustments based on inventory needs.
- Partner with store teams on specific merchandise needs.
- Assertively take on special projects when needed.
- Bachelors Degree
- Retail store experience a plus.
- Highly motivated and results oriented.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Demonstrates strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel.