The Golf Club at Lansdowne, located in Northern Virginia, is excited to announce an exceptional career opportunity of Merchandise Manager. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service for our members and guests. The Club is seeking a dedicated professional with innovative and creative capabilities. The Merchandiser will create and maintain the Golf Shop with an image consistent with the property's quality and overall feel while maintaining fiscal responsibility and inventory control for revenues exceeding $600K.
• Maintain "Open-To-Buy" plan while purchasing apparel and accessories that will exceed member expectations
• Coordinate monthly physical inventories and prepare monthly, quarterly sales and inventory reporting
• Work with Director of Golf to direct, train, and manage golf staff in sales and merchandising
• Possess a serious passion for exceptional service
• College degree preferred, but not required; or 3-4 years related experience and/or training
• Upscale retail experience is required. Golf experience is a bonus.
• Previous experience with Point of Sale (POS) systems, Jonas experience is a bonus
Troon Golf - 13 months ago
Troon Golf wants you to get teed off. The company manages the links at more than 180 golf courses throughout US states and in about 30 other...