Signature Retail Services is looking for self-motivated and enthusiastic people to join our team. If you are a self-starter that enjoys working in retail environments then Signature Retail Services has a great opportunity for you!
As one of our Retail Service Merchandisers, you are responsible for providing exceptional in-store customer sales and merchandising services in a variety retail stores.
Your primary goal is to help both the retailer and manufacturer increase sales through project and sales execution, product knowledge training-demonstrations, and promotion of the brands we represent in home center retailers. Building relationships with store associates and management is important so outgoing and friendly personalities are essential!
This is a retail sales and service merchandising position offering competitive hourly pay and other benefits.
Note: All retail team members will be expected, if possible, to follow other job related instructions and tasks as directed by management.
- Communicates effectively with store Department Heads, Associates, and members of the Management Team to exceed all client sales and service plan expectations
- Participates in scheduled in-store product and sales events and conducts product knowledge training-demonstrations with customers, store associates and managers
- Ensures all products represented always look their best by properly merchandising and rotating product, removing damaged items, managing inventory levels, writing suggested orders, and participating in resets and or plan-o-gram adjustments
- Works individually and as part of a field team with your Program Manager, communicating issues and opportunities as necessary, following schedules and being flexible with schedule updates
- Maintains a professional demeanor and attitude with team members, customers, store associates and managers while performing your work
- Follows company policies, procedures, and position responsibilities.
• High School Diploma or GED required, some College is a plus
• Experience in the retail merchandising services industry is preferred
• Retail sales, brand ambassador experience with merchandising sales & service organizations is a plus!
• Must be available to work on weekdays
• Some positions may offer occasional opportunities for Saturday morning schedules based on needs of the client
• Reliable transportation, valid driver's license, and minimum auto insurance coverage required by the employee’s state of residence
• English is the primary language skill; bilingual English Spanish skills are a plus
While performing the duties of this job employees are regularly required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, reach with hands and arms, talk or hear, kneel, bend, crouch, climb or balance. Regular physical activity may be required; example - setting up displays and resetting planograms, and comfortably lifting items weighing from 5 to 25 lbs and up to 50 lbs on occasion. Employees will be driving to stores during scheduled workdays throughout a geographic area.
Signature Retail Services participates in E-Verify
E-Verify Participation Posters
English - https://e-verify.uscis.gov/emp/media/resourcesContents/EverifyPosterEnglish.pdf
Spanish - http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/E-Verify/EverifyPosterSpanish1.pdf
Right to Work Posters
English - http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/Verification/E-Verify/E-Verify_Native_Documents/Right_to_Work_Poster_English.pdf
Spanish - http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/Verification/E-Verify/E-Verify_Native_Documents/Right_to_Work_Poster_Spanish.pdf
Drug Free Workplace
Signature Retail Services - 30+ days ago
Signature Retail Services specializes in sales and merchandising services for manufacturers and suppliers in the retail home improvement...