Brown Distributing Company is a leading beverage distributor throughout the state of Florida. Since 1919, Brown Distributing has grown into a beverage distribution business with combined sales of over 11 million cases annually, representing approximately 1,500 different products, and serving in excess of 6,000 retailers with over 400 employees. Brown Distributing offers their employees competitive compensation, complete benefit package, including medical, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, company paid short term disability, long term disability, 401K employer match, and a Profit Bonus Program.
Based out of Orlando, our Specialty Division is seeking a career-minded Merchandiser to support the Sales Team in the Sarasota market.
Tuesday-Saturday. Schedule will vary dependent on assignment but can start as early as 6:00 AM.
Full time 40 to 45 hours per week.
$10-$12 per hour with a monthly vehicle allowance $625 and cell phone allowance.
Merchandisers will be assigned to a defined geographic area to provide services to our clients including:
- Establish and maintain relationship with customers
- Replenish inventory levels by moving backroom or display stock into the cold section.
- Fill and maintain displays, assist in display building when needed
- Install point of service signage
- Assist sales department with sales promotion activities
Tuesday-Saturday. Schedule will vary dependent on assignment but can start as early as 6:00 AM. Full time 40 to 45 hours per week.
Position range is $10-$12 per hour with a monthly vehicle allowance $625 and cell phone allowance.
All final applicants will be required to comply and pass all drug, background, and driving checks
- The ideal candidate will have at least 6 months of prior customer service experience, sales or merchandising/stocking experience.
- Must have reliable transportation to run routes
- Valid Florida Driver’s license is required
- An eagerness to learn
- Ability to work a varied full time schedule
- Must be an effective communicator
Brown Distributing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Work Place.