This is a fun relationship-driven business that requires sales ability, dedication, and exceptional servicing skills.
Merchandisers will be assigned to a defined geographic area to provide services to our clients including:
- Establish and maintain relationship with customers
- Replenish inventory levels by moving backroom or display stock into the cold section.
- Fill and maintain displays, assist in display building when needed
- Install point of service signage
- Assist sales department with sales promotion activities
All final applicants will be required to comply and pass all drug, background, and driving checks
- The ideal candidate will have at least 6 months of prior customer service experience, sales or merchandising/stocking experience.
- Must have reliable transportation to run routes
- Valid Florida Driver's license is required
- Ability to work a varied full time schedule
- Must be an effective communicator
- An eagerness to learn
Brown Distributing offers their employees competitive compensation, complete benefit package, including medical, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, company paid short term disability, long term disability, 401Kth employer match, and a Profit Bonus Program.
Brown Distributing - 12 months ago