Assist the sales and delivery departments by servicing and merchandising retail accounts in the best professional manner possible. Responsible for stocking and merchandising various products ensuring that all beverage sections, racks, and displays are completely filled, POS neat, clean and current and displays maintained according to CBC's standards.
Essential Job Functions: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
• The employee regularly is required to walk, sit, and talk or hear.
• The employee is regularly required to stand; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
• The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds occasionally lift and/or move more than one hundred pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
• Must maintain a good driving record both on and off the job.
We are looking for service-driven employees who would like the opportunity to work in the beer/beverage industry. Must be at least 21, High School Diploma or equivalent, good driving record, have excellent customer service & communication skills, professional appearance & demeanor, comfortable with math, able to lift &/or move 60-100 lbs regularly with/without assistance.
Click here to apply: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=5372531
* * * * *
Coastal Beverage Company offers a competitive salary and benefits package including 401(k) plan, health, dental, S125 plans, life, and disability coverage.
All candidates must consent to pre-employment inquiries and tests including criminal background, MVR check, and drug tests.
Coastal Beverage Company, Inc - 15 months ago