1. Work product from store backstock or delivery loads; handling cases, bottles and cans of beer, wine and non alcoholic beverages. Moving these items from one area to another for the purpose of sale or storage.
2. Fill cold boxes and shelves with appropriate merchandise.
3. Build displays in stores and maintain POS as necessary.
4. Rotate product on an ongoing basis.
5. Maintain backstock areas so that they are organized, clean and organized.
6. Provide excellent customer service to assigned accounts.
7. Notify sales department or management of opportunities or problems within assigned accounts.
8. Interact in direct communication with store personnel and sales people.
9. Develop and maintain positive, cooperative and team-oriented relationships with co-workers, supervisors, managers, and others you come into contact with through your job.
Columbia Distributing - 2 years ago
One of the nation's largest suppliers of craft beers, Columbia Distributing also carries wine, soda, and other non-alcoholic beverages....