Community Coffee Company is a high performance company with emphasis on teamwork and employee care. Steeped in tradition as rich as our coffee, we pride ourselves on our commitment to providing exceptional products, services, and solutions for our customers. Focused on growth, our company is looking for exceptional individuals who share our values and our vision of being the best coffee company in America.
We are currently seeking a Merchandiser – Grocery Service to promote premium brand product sales to new and existing customers, and provide services to existing customers
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drives personal or company vehicle to retail grocery stores, as assigned, to stock and reset product sections
- Unloads product from pallet onto dolly or cart to transport it from storage area to aisle/shelf
- Receives, opens and unpacks cases of merchandise and stocks displays with new or transferred merchandise
- Handles and records damaged and/or returned product according to company and/or store requirements
- Sets up shelf tags and point-of-sale signage and displays merchandise on shelves to attract customers and promote sales
- Builds product displays to attract customers and promote sales.
- Rotates product on shelves according to company specifications
- Cleans display shelves
- Operates manual or automated floor jack to move pallet of product in storage area (up to 750 lbs.)
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including health/dental/vision/life insurance, 401(k), short- and long-term disability, paid time off, employee assistance program, credit union, and educational assistance.
- High School diploma or General Education degree (GED); and one to two year’s previous merchandising experience in a sales, grocery or retail environment preferred
- Must have reliable, insured transportation and good driving record
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to operate a manual or automated floor jack
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Must be able to regularly lift/move up to 25 lbs. independently
- Must be able to push/pull up to 776 pounds using a rolling pallet or similar equipment, often up or down a slight incline or ramp
Community Coffee Company, LLC is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals.
Community Coffee is a cuppa Joe with a Cajun patois, don't you know. Stating that it makes the largest family-owned retail coffee brand...