The Merchandiser is directly responsible for selling products to target customers through appropriate leveraging of marketing vehicles, maximizing conversion rates and monitoring category traffic.
- Work with Category Managers, domain marketing managers, and vendors to develop and execute promotional programs and campaigns to drive sales.
- Develop and execute category traffic strategy (target the right customer segment) through all market vehicles.
- Optimize overall market budge ROI.
- Match category or vendor promotions with best value, maximize promotion ROI.
- Create EIMS contract, input EIMS rule, and deliver promotion plans to the execution team.
- Pricing strategy based on competitors’ landscape and analysis, implementation of auto pricing where appropriate.
- Identify new and unique consumer trends or opportunities. Recommend such opportunities to buyers and category managers.
- Maintain vendor marketing/merchandising relationships.
- Coordination with buyers & related departments to make sure everything is on track and launch the promotions.
- Improve merchandising/process efficiency and ensure content is accurate.
- Proven ability to drive change and results through influential leadership skills.
- Highly effective communicator to all levels, able to clearly articulate the company's values.
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects in a dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated strong facilitation skills and ability to identify common ground amongst individuals with divergent opinions and perspectives.
Keywords: e-commerce, marketing strategy, email promotions, online marketing, consumer electronics, Ecommerce Merchandiser
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Marketing, Merchandising or equivalent experience; 3+ years of progressive marketing or merchandising experience.
- Prior experience with product launch and / or merchandising.
- Excellent written/verbal, time management and quantitative/analytical skills.
- Proven analytical and conceptual skills.
NewEgg - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -