Position is responsible for product merchandising within large volume stores. This includes stocking shelves, rotating shelved product, setting up displays, cooler stocking/rotation, storage room organization and movement of product from storage to the sales floor. Sales responsibilities and customer contact are incidental and not a significant role for this position. Position may be part or full-time.
This position requires lifting, loading, pushing and pulling cases weighing from 20-45 pounds repeatedly over 10-12 hour work period; as well as bending, reaching and squatting while merchandising and moving products. It may require pre-employment physical capability evaluation.
This position is a Seasonal Temporary position that will start approximately 4/15/2012 and end on or before 9/30/2012.
- Merchandise store shelving, coolers and displays with Pepsi products in accounts assigned by supervisor
- Utilize promotional material (signs, banners) in accounts
- Keep back room stock in neat and orderly condition
- Communicate sales results to store and Pepsi management
- Build customer relationships at store level
Work Schedules are four 10+ hour days on either Monday, Tuesday, Saturday, Sunday or Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. Shift may also be five 8+ hour days on either Thursday through Saturday, Sunday through Thursday or Monday through Friday. Start times are either: 11:00 p.m., 1:00 a.m., 3:00 a.m., 5:00 a.m., or 8:00 a.m. (Must be able to start at any shift time and work any days).
- 18 years or older
- Pass the drug test
- Pass the background check
- Must have car or personal transportation to access multi-store locations within assigned shift
- Valid driver's license
- Proof of insurance
- Working for a retail business or grocery store (for example, understanding store operations, knowing the backroom and inventory, or stocking aisles and shelves)
- Moving products within a store (for example, safely stacking and moving products on equipment such as a u-boat, hand truck/dolly and/or breakdown)
- Merchandising products (for example, filling shelves, building displays, making products look attractive, rotating products, cleaning shelves, or eliminating out of stocks and out of date products)
- Managing backroom/stock room inventory (organizing palettes, stacking and storing inventory or products)
- Serving customers (handling customer complaints, responding to customer requests, or meeting customer needs)
PepsiCo Inc. is an American multinational food and beverage corporation headquartered in Purchase, New York, United States, with interests...