Position is responsible for product merchandising within large volume stores. This includes stocking shelves, rotating shelved product, setting up displays, cooler stocking/rotation, storage room organization and movement of product from storage to the sales floor. Sales responsibilities and customer contact are incidental and not a significant role for this position. Position may be part or full-time.
This position requires lifting, loading, pushing and pulling cases weighing from 20-45 pounds repeatedly over 10-12 hour work period; as well as bending, reaching and squatting while merchandising and moving products. It may require pre-employment physical capability evaluation.
This position is a Seasonal Temporary position that will start approximately 4/15/2012 and end on or before 9/30/2012.
- Merchandise store shelving, coolers and displays with Pepsi products in accounts assigned by supervisor
- Utilize promotional material (signs, banners) in accounts
- Keep back room stock in neat and orderly condition
- Communicate sales results to store and Pepsi management
- Build customer relationships at store level
Work Schedules are four 10+ hour days on either Monday, Tuesday, Saturday, Sunday or Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. Shift may also be five 8+ hour days on either Thursday through Saturday, Sunday through Thursday or Monday through Friday. Start times are either: 11:00 p.m., 1:00 a.m., 3:00 a.m., 5:00 a.m., or 8:00 a.m. (Must be able to start at any shift time and work any days).
- 18 years or older
- Pass the drug test
- Pass the background check
- Must have car or personal transportation to access multi-store locations within assigned shift
- Valid driver's license
- Proof of insurance
- Working for a retail business or grocery store (for example, understanding store operations, knowing the backroom and inventory, or stocking aisles and shelves)
- Moving products within a store (for example, safely stacking and moving products on equipment such as a u-boat, hand truck/dolly and/or breakdown)
- Merchandising products (for example, filling shelves, building displays, making products look attractive, rotating products, cleaning shelves, or eliminating out of stocks and out of date products)
- Managing backroom/stock room inventory (organizing palettes, stacking and storing inventory or products)
- Serving customers (handling customer complaints, responding to customer requests, or meeting customer needs)
Pepsi Beverages Company - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
The Pepsi Bottling Group, Inc. (PBG) is a wholly owned subsidiary of PepsiCo, Inc. PBG operates carbonated soft drinks and other...