Premium Retail Services is adding great experienced Merchandisers!
Premium offers positions in multiple retail stores servicing a variety of manufacturers all across the USA, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands
HOURS AND COMPENSATION:
Premium offers part time positions to employees who are available on weekdays and weekends and we always pay competitively!
- Highly Competitive Wage
- Flexible hours
- Project Work that’s short-term and ongoing
- Work with experienced and involved managers!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Capable of completing projects typically consisting of sets, resets, cut-ins, display installations, surveys & audits and other projects that meet our clients’ needs
- Promote client’s product including ordering client product as applicable
- Complete and submit all required reports with home computer, printer, and internet access
- Foster a positive working relationship between store management and employees
- Assist retail customers in answering their questions with courtesy and care
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Showcase the excitement of your event by uploading your digital images to share with our client
Premium only hires employees who have:
- Dress code of khaki slacks, white polo or shirt, matching belt, and closed toe shoes
- Have a home computer, printer, and internet access
- A High School Degree or GED
- A minimum of 1 year retail merchandising experience or equivalent experience
- An ability to express ideas clearly in both written and oral communication
- Reliable transportation to get to and from assignments
- Lift up to 40 pounds
- As part of our standard of excellence background checks are required and some projects also require a drug test
We are growing and we hire only those with our same strong work ethic and passion for the highest quality of service, sales and training for our clients! We offer competitive wages and flexible work schedules.
Come work where we have fun and promote GREAT new Technology!
This is not the only program we have! Apply today for this job and others
To learn more about Premium Retail News, Events, and more go to: http://www.facebook.com/PremiumRetailServices
Premium Retail Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Premium Retail Services, Inc. - 10 months ago