Publishers Clearing House (PCH), headquartered in Port Washington, NY, is a multi-channel direct marketer of value-based merchandise, magazines and promotional offers and a leading provider of digital 'play and win' entertainment. We are currently looking for a Merchandising Assistant to assist in the development of PCH's exciting product line-ups offered in the company's mailings .
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Required Skills/ Experience:
- Assist with the planning and slotting of merchandise in company mailings
- Generate new ideas on featured product categories or how to make PCH merchandise mailings more promotional and appealing
- Research any potential product concerns and come up with possible solutions.
- Analyze product line-ups and report on financial and retail impact from mailings
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Merchandising or a related field
- 1-2 years Merchandising experience required
- Must be detail-oriented & have strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel
Join our winning team and apply today!
Apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter online at www.pchjobs.com or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a New York based position. Candidates must reside in the tri-state area.
PCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Publishers Clearing House - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
If your doorbell rings unexpectedly, it's probably just your neighbor stopping by for a chat. But it could be the Publishers Clearing...